Find below the best Nikon D5500 deals online. Our team spent an hour every day on scouring the internet to find the cheapest prices for the D5500 so you can save money you use our website. Whether you a beginner or experienced photographer, getting the right camera is important. Now with the deals below you can be sure you can afford the Nikon D5500 DSLR.
Latest Nikon D5500 Deals
If you are looking for complete Nikon D5500 packages with lots of accessories, visit our Nikon D5500 bundle deals page for the best deals on bundles.
The Nikon D5500 is the big brother of the D5300 and was released just months after in January 2015. It’s the first Nikon DSLR to feature a touchscreen. Another great differentiator of the D5500 is the carbon fiber composite body it’s made of and weighs 60g less than the D5300 and is smaller in size. See below the features highlights of the D5500 DSLR .
Nikon D5500 Highlights
- 24MP – APS-C CMOS Sensor
- No Anti-aliasing (AA) filter
- ISO 100 – 25600
- Nikon F Mount
- 3.2″ Fully Articulated Screen
- Optical (pentamirror) viewfinder
- 5.0 fps continuous shooting
- 1920 x 1080 video resolution
- Built-in Wireless
- 420g. 124 x 97 x 70 mm
Watch the video below to learn more about the Nikon D5500.
More Tips to Buy the Nikon D5500 Cheap
When shopping for a new DSLR camera, the biggest obstacle most people face is the budget. Not only the budget for the camera itself, but for the lenses and accessories. The lenses are as important as the camera and should be in your mind at all time.
Below are ways you can save money when shopping for a new DSLR.
- Buying Used: If you don’t usually buy used items then maybe this is going to be difficult for you. The risk that the camera breaks sooner is greater, but you must do a due diligence so you can find a more reliable camera than new. How? Usually, people return items that are malfunctioning, when someone is selling you a lightly use camera chance are that the camera already passed the period where the probability of defect is the highest.
- Buying Refurbished: When your risk tolerance is not as high to buy a used camera, then refurbished is the way to go. These are cameras that have been returned and/or had small defects and were sent back to the manufacturer. Most often than not, they are just returned items. The Nikon D5500 deals above will help you save some money, even more if you go the refurbished route with the first deal.